Thursday 31 May 2012

Little Bit of Whoopsie


Glitterati - Whoops


Within this set there is 5 animations, this is a brand new set from the lovely Katey Coppola, and i am a great admirer of Glitterati, and in the 5 yrs, i love buying all that she creates.


Glitterati is of course one of the best and one of the originals, and i will be going through eventually many of the props and pose companies of course.










So here i have done a little bit of whoopsie for you :)


Outfit - Credits


Goth boots  - *Diabolika*


I think these are awesome boots and it amazes me what i can find in my wardrobe from time to time and since im also a neko the claws do me justice once in a while *winks*


Hair - Magika (s) Flourish


Alpha  Neko F
Jacket
Leather Pants


Skin -  Laq Pearl Peach (Glow) this is one of my favourite skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment