Thursday 3 May 2012

Inspiration

Mmm well after spending a little while with my master, I felt inspired


There is currently a sale on at Osmose and there is so many lovely colours and sets, so these are the ones I chose, and also there was a message going around saying that this wonderful store is meant to be closing, if this is true then even more so you should take a peek.


I also chose Allure Onyx/Snow when i was doing my Skin blog for the SYs.






Hair - Osmose - Allure Onyx/Snow (1)



Osmose - Spirit/Golden(2)




Osmose - Diamonds/Soil (3) (Face Jewels)





Osmose - Lanna/Platinim (4)I actually love this hair


*LpD* - Lipstick gift Lipgloss Raspberry, other colours
 Apple,Cherry,Peach
 *see below*












The Japanese Doll




So i found this store through a group i belong with and this is there group gift?


I love Asian things :) 
Makeup *LpD* Skins *The Japanese Doll* 2 Special Edition

and throughout my thoughts i had the song - Japenese Boy in my head as this was a favourite song of mine when i was a child, also felt the hair by Osmose actually went quite well with this make up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment