Saturday 24 March 2012

Face to Face

Inworld there is a huge choice of skins, and well i go with the type of skin that i think looks good on me in a way, i overheard someone say that everyone goes for Red Lips and to me there is more choice than red lips, i kind of go for paler lips kind of peachy colour and if im in my dark moods i will go for Black or even dark blue...to me it is our choice on the skins we wear in my opinion  and i kind of like the make ups you now get on top of the skins than from what you were able to do years back, ie if you wanted a tattoo it would be created as a clothes layer then you could never put the item of clothing you wanted on also...Ahh the good old days

so anyways i digress and thought i would show you eyes that came to my atention *smile*

Beautiful Eyes

I won this gift while on a wander, now i love hunts and well i had a lovely surprise while i was hanging about a store named Antz and found this gift under the womenstuff hunt and wow the eyes are done to perfection especially if beneath this look i am THe Simi and these eyes are just perfect for her :)

First Pic
Antz Two colour Eyes Blue-Orange


2nd Pic Orange-Green



3rd Pic - Orange-Brown



Rest assured The Simi loves them eyes and her Akri will be very happy....now to get me some food..."where is the barbeque sauce hmmm" :p

No comments:

Post a Comment